Pages without language links
From SaveTheWorld - a project of The Partnership Machine, Inc. (Sponsor: Family Music Center)
The following pages do not link to other language versions.
Showing below up to 29 results in range #51 to #79.
- Reasoning with Pastors - Introduction
- Republican Platform on immigration
- Republican and Democrat Immigration Platforms are Similar
- Saving South Sudan
- Saving South Sudan - general discussion
- Scripture about "no personal attacks – attack nonsense"
- Scripture about Suspicion’s purpose
- Scripture about relevance
- Scriptures SCOTUS must address before saying Christianity supports abortion
- Scriptures about relevance to action
- Scriptures about responsiveness
- Scriptures about “Back up what you say”.
- Setting Immigration Quotas - the Mystery of the Wages
- Shining "the Gospel" Outside the Bushel
- South Sudan's 2011 "constitution"
- Terms of Service
- The Bible on Equal Rights for Women: Did God Write "For Men Only" on the Pulpit?
- The Immigration Solution best for our Economy, our Security, and our Faith
- The consensus of court-recognized fact-finders that babies are people even before they are born
- The fewer who are willing to manage the interactions of citizens the closer their only possible government comes to being a dictatorship
- This Judge ruled like a Christian Historian
- Upon this Rock I will build my Congress
- VA Hospital, asked for medical justification for mask policy, consults lawyers
- Valentine Letter to Supreme Court Justices: outlaw baby killing in EVERY state
- What God says we will accomplish by meeting His way
- What we can Pray for that isn't Forbidden by Prophecy
- Whose Expertise Inspired Our Immigration Laws?