From SaveTheWorld - a project of The Partnership Machine, Inc. (Sponsor: Family Music Center)
Here you will learn how to create your account, and how to make the simplest type of contribution - on the "discussion" page of any article.
Creating your account.
1. In the upper right of screen at www.talk.saltshaker.us/savetheworld, click "Create account - so you can contribute" in upper right of screen.
3. Enter "JoeShucks" at "RealName(WithoutSpaces)"
4. Enter password and email (chinsey - Pilgrim)
5. Enter "I-AL gold digger" at "Your Political Party & State"
6. Click "Create your account"
7. The screen says "Welcome, JoeShucks! A confirmation code was sent to your email address. This code is not required to log in, but you will need to provide it before enabling any email-based features in the wiki. Your account has been created. You can change your SaveTheWorld preferences if you wish. Return to Main Page." So I go to my email.
8. I click the first link, I think it was, in the email. It opens up a screen in the browser that congratulated me. Then I was able to edit.